DR750S-2CH shoots high quality video footage at Full HD resolution.
- Full HD (1920x1080) @ 60fps (front)
- Full HD (1920x1080) @ 30fps (rear)
- SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
High Frame Rate For Extra Fluidity
DR750S-2CH records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced. That means your DR750S-2CH can better capture crucial details like licence plates, even on fast-moving objects.
Optimal Angle of View
Wide 139˚ field of view captures super clear FHD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
Support MicroSD™ Card up to 128GB
DR750S-2CH ships with a 16GB microSD™ card but supports cards of up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in BlackVue Viewer.
SONY Starvis Night Vision
The Sony STARVIS image sensor delivers outstanding low-light performance. For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the DR750S-2CH features Enhanced Night Vision. When activated, it boosts the ISO sensitivity in low light without blowing up the highlights in bright surroundings.
Adaptive Format Free
Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while also giving you the flexibility to change recording time duration (1/2/3 minutes) and image quality setting.
Built-in Impact and Motion Detection
While driving, your BlackVue will detect impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements. Video files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS, or via the BlackVue App for iOS and Android.
Event Files Overwrite Protection
Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the SD card memory is full. The DR750S-2CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) being overwritten. Up to 50 files can be protected in this way. By choosing to allow new Event files to overwrite old Event files, you will always keep the latest 50 clips.
The DR750S-2CH records over the oldest video files first when the microSD card is full, in a seamless loop.
Built-in Wi-Fi and BlackVue App
View live recordings, play back videos, share with social media and back-up files using the BlackVue smartphone App and in-built Wi-Fi.
User-Friendly Interface System
- Voice guidance and LED indicator shows operational status
- Voice on/off function protects your privacy
- Precisely adjust shooting view with 360˚ body rotation
3 Record Modes
Normal, Event and Parking modes are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
One-Touch Self Format Function
Push and hold the Wi-Fi button to format microSD™ card
- All-black body colour blends discreetly into any vehicle interior.
- Easily detachable mounting bracket
BlackVue Viewer Application (PC/MAC)
- Watch recordings
- Supports 12 languages - English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese.
Front Camera Full HD @ 60 Frames Per Second (FPS)
- Rear Camera Full HD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS)
- 2.1 Mega Pixel SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor Front and Rear
- Ultra-wide 139 Degree Viewing Angle
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB supplied as standard)
- Over the Cloud Compatible
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode
- Built-in Impact and Motion Detection
- Event File Protection
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Discreet Design (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
- BlackVue App (Android, iOS, Windows 8/TR)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
- One Touch Self Format
In the box
- BlackVue DR750S Front Camera
- BlackVue DR750S Rear Camera
- Vehicle Power Cable
- Rear Camera Connection Cable
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting
- Cable Clips (8 included)
- microSD Card
- microSD Card Reader
- User Manual